Are your furry friends bored with the same old meal every night then why not try this delicious mouth licking Dog Quiche recipe as they are bound to woof it down.
- P1kg of preservative free chicken mince or kangaroo mince
- P225g of dog muesli like Vets All Natural complete mix.
- P250ml of hot water.
- P500g of frozen mixed vegies (Australia Grown) eg: broccoli, carrots, beans, cauliflower.
- P3 eggs beaten
- PCombine muesli and hot water and set aside to soak.
- PMix together all other ingredients and add muesli and mix well.
- PBake at approx 180 degrees for about 35-40 minutes.
- PCool and cut up in portions.
- PCan be frozen for later!
Your furry friends will be begging for more of this paws-itively yummy quiche.
Please check that your furry friend has no allergies or special diet requirements before feeding.